Monday, July 26, 2010

How to treat acne?????

Wat are some good home remedies to treat acneHow to treat acne?????
if u got acne u need to go buy Nature's Cure it is awesome you can get it a Walgreen's or i just ordered it online at Walgreen's its very cheap its only 9.95$ ands it a month supply it comes with cream u apply and pills to take mourning pill night pill each day for month all for 9.95$How to treat acne?????
For home remedies I'd suggest just keeping your hair out of your face if you're a girl, I suffer acne myself and it's along the line my hair touches my face..





I don't know many home remedies other than the basics, wash your face morning and night, wash hair regularly and go see the doctor if you want, and ask for 'zineryt' it dries out the skin a little but nothing a little moisturiser won't help =P





Tea tree oil and witch hazek work very well, but again keep moisturised! =D
I have heard that washing your face with baking soda works. Also i have just read in a health magazine that rubbing your forehead, nose, chin, and temples with apple cider vinegar works. make sure you wash your face before you apply cider.
baby rash ointment and toothpaste. if u put some on and leave it for 10-15 minutes, it will dry up ur skin. if u leave it on 4 longer, it gets clogged. don't put tooo much on. (in my expirience, baby rash works better, but u can't put too much of it on!)
Tea tree oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment