Sunday, July 25, 2010

Im in deperate need of a cream to treat my acne and a concealer to hide it during the day.. any suggestions?

i have tried proactiv and it doesnt work for me.


if you dont know any specific products, any brands that you use or help with this problem would be appreciated.


thanksIm in deperate need of a cream to treat my acne and a concealer to hide it during the day.. any suggestions?
Sorry i don't know of a cream but i think that Rimmel hide the blemish concealor works best.Im in deperate need of a cream to treat my acne and a concealer to hide it during the day.. any suggestions?
If you know anyone who sales Mary Kay then ask them for the 'Acne Treatment Gel' My acne usually goes way in 1or2 days! And to conceal your problem areas use under eye concealer (closest to your skin tone...not too YELLOW) and add a POWDER over it. Yeah it sounds funny, but it is to help cover dark circles %26amp; I know it can covor acne...at least it covers mine %26amp; my sisters. Just give it a try, I know you'll love it! The best brand would be from a make up consultant.(ex. Mary Kay or Avon or small co. who sale make up) Their price is bout' the same as stores, but they have higher quality. Hope it helps!
I use Clinique [sp?] Its called a clarifying lotion even though its not lotion. It comes in a bottle and you put it on with a cotton swab or a cotton ball. There is 1,2,3,4 and I believe 5. I have used 2 and three. It depends on how severe your acne is. It workds great for me. If I put on at night most of the pimple are gone by mroning. It is sold only at maceys. Good Luck!
well you could go to a doctor and they could give you a good prescription or you could pick up acne free which I use and it seems to work.Also I have a friend who has his acne blowing from the inside out...meaning it has created red scars and he can't get rid of it unless plastic surgery is used or a laser device...so your best move here I think is get your face checked out...
Well I have acne too but I use Benoryl peroxide products. In the morning also try to use morning burst. For concealer use cover girl's clean makeup oil control, and their cover up stick.
try Philosophy, they are brilliant at treating skin disorders. As for concealer try mac, they have a really good selection or clinique who do special oil-free ones
You need to go the Natural root, all the medicated lines are just making the problem worse.





A crystal mineral soap or Neem %26amp; murtle soap will clear it up for definate.


You can buy these at purebodybliss.co.uk





My son had bad acne and I suffered from exzema, but we dont any more.
I use the Medicated Spot Treatment and Medicated Concealer from Bee-Luscious. Plus when I have real bad days I use the Masque it has sulfur to clear up the acne. Just Google Bee-Luscious. What you get with the acne product from Bee-Luscious is more different kinds of acne medicines instead of just one like ProActiv. Try it, it's the only thing that has worked for me. I was really bad and had to get the whole package but since I have it under control now I only need a couple things to keep me clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment