Monday, July 26, 2010

Can i use rubbing alcohol on my face to zap or treat a small case of acne?

would it hurt my face or mess up my face up or will it treat small case of acne?Can i use rubbing alcohol on my face to zap or treat a small case of acne?
rubbing alcohol would be fine to use for cleaning the area. You don't want to put it all over your face though, just on the pimple. It will clean it and get rid of all the germs letting it heal faster. After you clean it it would help to put some kind of ointment like neosporin on it, that will help it heal also. Hope that helps!!Can i use rubbing alcohol on my face to zap or treat a small case of acne?
It won't hurt your face, but it won't help your acne either. The best way to treat a small case of acne is with a product that contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide or more.





For instance, Proactiv's on the Spot Treatment is 6% Benzoyl Peroxide and it got rid of one of my pimples overnight. So your best bet would probably be to go to Walmart and start looking at the ingredients of products. Find a product that contains Benzoyl Peroxide and then follow the given instructions from there.
No no no bad bad bad!





I had huge acne problem then I watched my fiance... he just washes his face in the shower with a reg bar of soap and then rubs on lotion afterwards. So I hid all my facial products under the sink and started this routine... two weeks later my skin was clean and no breakouts! Best of luck!
Ouch No!!!!!


Dont do it, that will irritate your skin so much and it will hurt like hell!


Just use warm water and a sensitive soap twice daily. Remember to close your pores with cold water afterwards and apply a light moisturizer.


:)
Yes, it can be used in small amounts. You want to apply it directly to the zit/pimple and not smear across your entire face because it could lead to drying out of skin.
It will dry your skin but will alleviate the acne if that is all you can afford
Rubbing alcohol will dry your skin out and I don't think it's great for you. I'd try using tea tree essential oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment