Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's a good way to treat acne???

I'd like to know what home remedies people use. Or if you use a medication or over- the- counter product, tell me about it.What's a good way to treat acne???
ProactiveWhat's a good way to treat acne???
My acne improved greatly after I stopped washing my face with hot water. Now I use only cold water and mild soap like Ivory or Neutragena.
ProActive face wash,toner,and cream is really good.





Keeping your face clean is #1! I don't mean that in a rude way, but if your face is oily like mine, then keeping your face clean CAN be difficult. Try washing your face 3 times a day with a cleanser for oily skin.





Tea tree oil is great too! It is a natural disinfectant.
Well for myself I have very oily skin and I found my face breaking out all the time. What I eventually used was an over the counter product called Neturagina Invigorating daily scrub. This stuff really works and exfoliates your skin which means it's scrubbing away all the dead cells on your face and getting deep down into your pores. Give it a try for a few weeks and see how smooth your skin and completion starts to look.
My grandson had it really bad starting when he was about fifteen.His Mom tried everthing over the counter, but no luck. He then started going to a Dermatlogist (sp) about twice a month for treatment, and medication...It took awhile but he looks great now.
Best drug by far is accutane, but you have to get a dermatologist to prescribe it for you. It will make all your acne disappear, change your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment