Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I Treat my Bad Acne?

It seems Whatever I use never treats this bad Acne Netrogena and a Avon Liquid Sometimes I mix them together but nothing treats my bad Acne I am getting upset and if its there for along time I pop it leaving horrible black spots how can i solve this and how do I get rid of the black spots?How do I Treat my Bad Acne?
I know excatly what you need.





There are great products. Some are:





1. Proactive. (Works very well, has a very great kit, and is not a lot of money.





2. Skin ID (Has a specially made acne cream for you. Go to SkinID.com and you can choose your skin type, type of acne, stress level, products you use, and more to find out what kind you need and can order. This is a great product!





3. Clean %26amp; Clear also works great. I have a daily pore cleanser from Clean %26amp; Clear and all my pimples and acne improved after 2 uses!





4. Also, Neutrogena is great. The Wave vibrates on your skin to remove all dirt and oils that are making the acne.





Here are some sites.How do I Treat my Bad Acne?
I have tried Proactive, Clean %26amp; Clear, Skin ID, Neutrogena Acne Kit, Face Washes and the Neutrogena Wave. NONE of them have worked for me. I had rather bad acne a couple of months ago.





I would first go to a dermatologist.





Then usually the dermatologist gives you a prescription.





My dermatologist gave me Differen [A medical prescription retinoid chemical molecule for the treatment of acne, that claims to be as effective as tretinoin 0.025%]





And..





Duac Topical Gel [It contains the dual-action ingredients of clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide. This dynamic duo is part of a patented formula that is also designed to minimize skin irritation.]





She also recommended Olay Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Cetaphil Face Lotion [You can buy this at Target etc.]





I would first wash my face with Olay Sensitive Skin Face Wash every night before bed.





Then, I would put Differen Gel where needed %26amp; brushed my teeth. [you cannot put both of the gels on at the same time, this will cause irritation of the skin]





Finally, I would put some Duac Topical Gel where needed %26amp; go to bed. :)





Easy As 1-2-3!


Now, I have NO Acne whatsoever.





I hope this helps :)
Use proactive solution. It is sold in Pharmacies, and come in two different size bottles, which have to be used together. It is so effective, that once u use it u never see acne on your skin again. Prior to using it, it could be better to clean the area with alcohol, and then apply it on acne. It worked very well on my wife's skin.
first of all, you can't get rid of the black spots. don't pop your zits because the only thing that can heal those is time. when you put cover -up on them it just makes it look all funny. u should try proactiv. it really works. when you first start using it, it may sting a little and makes your face a little red or irritated but that is just part of the acid in the cleanser doing it's thing. stop use for two days and then start using it again. use it once at night and once in the morning. in weeks, or even days for some people, you will have clear, poreless, beautiful skin. this will stop the temptation of popping any zits.
Acne free severe (it's orange bottles) it works wonders :]





Heres a site that gives you reviews of the product:


http://www.amazon.com/review/R3CSI23RYQ18OL/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R3CSI23RYQ18OL





Then heres a link so that you can find the product in your area:





http://www.acnefree.com/af/stores





Good luck
first of all proactive is phony. use oxy, it takes a little while to work, but it truly does. it worked for me.:))
I have had 3 teenagers and they all used what is called bye bye blemish, with great results.
Use proactiv
Oil, pringles, milk and mayonnaise.





Make a smoothie and scrub face twice daily

No comments:

Post a Comment